Here is what Mike Stewart has to say about the MS Viper Fins:
“Simply put this is the best fin on the market for bodysurfing and one of the best for bodyboarding. MS Vipers give me great thrust on both the downward and upward kick for rapid acceleration for take offs. The shape of the fins hull give me the best control and speed through the wave of any wave riding fin I have used.”
Mike Stewart 9 X World Champion Bodyboarder and 15 X Pipe Bodysurfing Champion.
New Black hulls with Yellow Dot decks
MS VIPERS have the best foot pocket drainage system in the market today that works great to eliminate any sand or pebbles in your kick. MS VIPERS Also have Rivet grip tread that enhances footing on slippery rocks yet wont snag on coral or sharp objects.
- Wider, shorter blade design for quick acceleration.
- Beveled sidewalls improve control.
- Delta tail design; which I have found to enhance control and minimize drag
- Maximum foot pocket drainage eliminates any sand or pebbles in your kick.
- Rivet grip tread enhances footing on slippery rocks yet wont snag on coral or sharp objects
- All VIPER surfing fins float high and are visible in the roughest surf conditions
- All VIPER surfing fins are made of superior 100% natural rubber compounds.
- Boxed in a sturdy recycled cardboard and printed with soy base ink.