The CocoFlax Endless is perfect for the eco-conscious and purest log rider seeking classic style and endless glide. Utilizing an award-winning construction from sustainable coconut husks and rails built with flax fibers, these CocoFlax boards have a unique look to them and ride amazingly well.
Bottom: Concave into flat
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
CocoFlax Endless features
- The Endless represents the classic era of surfing and is designed for the purest longboarder seeking that endless glide and to express themselves in that soulful style.
- Neutral egg-shaped rails with no edges at the tail promote drag off the tail, giving riders the freedom for nose riding and hanging 10.
- The Endless models reflect shaper Kym Thompson’s proven longboard design using “V” under the rider’s trim area giving effortless rail-to-rail transitions and drop knee cutties.
- The bottom shape combined with the signature tucked edge rail design delivers a positive feel and response while providing a controlled and stylish performance in small to over-head-sized waves.
- The visual unique look of CocoFlax boards is accentuated by the flax rails. And they not only look good – their strength-to-weight ratio is unmatched, giving you a longboard that’s light to carry, easy to maneuver and even easier to paddle.
- Available in 9’6 only, the Cocoflax Endless is a longboard for riders who appreciate the classic and retro aspects of longboarding. Riders facing small conditions will love its glide while longboarders in more advanced conditions will appreciate its old school performance on the wave.
- The Endless comes without fins and will accommodate a US center fin. The sidebites are FTU boxes while carry-over models will have the classic FCS II boxes.