Made for cold water: 39 - 53° F / 4 - 12°C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• I-Foam Premium- the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort.
• Full body thermal and hollow fiber Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Upcycled Nylon XTEND exterior fabric: Eco-friendly, lighter, flexible, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
• AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
• New improved fit for better range of motion - anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• PK S-LOCK Water Tight Zipper - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
• Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of the seams for added durability and warmth
• Vissla's super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort.
• Smoothy Panels - Repels wind + water
• Tripled glued seams
• Glideskin on the neck, seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Knee pad - Supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped on the cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
• If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our North Seas 5/4/3 Hooded Full Wetsuit with booties and gloves to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters! Check out our Cold Water Necessities!
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• BLK colorway features Smoothy panels on back and hood. Please use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.
Most Importantly Enjoy!