Vissla is proud to partner with Surfrider to further our sustainability efforts and include a Surfrider Regular Membership with any purchase of the Eco Seas Wetsuit. Customers will be contacted directly by Surfrider regarding their membership shortly after their purchase (up to two weeks).
3/2.5 Full Suit
Limited Edition Cold Weather Suit
Made for cold water: 55 - 64° F / 10 - 16° C
• NaturalPrene is a Natural Rubber Foam harvested from renewable rubber trees that replaces traditional neoprene.
• AquaA lamination glue is a water based and completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals. AquaA replaces traditional solvent based glues in the lamination process.
• Upcycled Ultraspan water repellent jersey made from recycled bottles replaces traditional petroleum based fabrics. Each wetsuit uses approximately 45 recycled bottles.
WARMTH & STRETCH
• Upcycled Thermal Bamboo Charcoal fibers combined with recycled poly fibers made from recycled plastic bottles, saving materials that could end up in landfills. The Thermal Bamboo Charcoal lining has antimicrobial functions and has excellent heat retention, helping improve wetsuit warmth and resulting in a more environmentally friendly product.
• Tailored fit - engineered anatomically correct, pre-bent body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• PK S-LOCK - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
• Power Seams are an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of the seams for added durability and warmth
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla's interior super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Glideskin on the cuffs seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• NaturalPrene is made from 85% Natural Rubber / 15% Synthetic Rubber.
• Outside panels are made from 88% Recycled Polyester / 12% Spandex.
• Inside thermal lining is made from 45% Recycled Polyester / 47% Nano Bamboo Charcoal Polyester / 8% Spandex.
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.